Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The silent era

That is a picture of Buster Keaton who is world famous for a really good deadpan face.

People called him 'The Great Stone Face' presumably, because his expression was quite immovable when something was funny. That being said, I will not rule out the possibility that there might be more reasons why people called him the Great Stone Face.


Anyway, it's not as if he never smiled. This is a certified hard-to-find picture of him both smiling and laughing.



The important thing to remember here is that he played cards the night before he died in 1966.
I imagine he would be very skilled at a number of cardgames.

I wonder if conclusions can be drawn between the cardgame and his death the following day.






After pressing the Enter button six times and thinking it over,
I'm quite convinced conclusions could and should be drawn.
But I won't draw them, I drew this instead.
I'd like to eat raisin bran.






No comments: